Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2023 03:17:02 -0500
From: Rich Felker <dalias@...c.org>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Copyright years

While everyone is doing the "update the copyright year range" ritual,
I noticed we're a few years behind on this, but also that there seems
to be a new consensus that years are not needed in copyright notices.
If there are no strong objections I'd like to just go ahead and remove
the years from ours rather than bumping it.