Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 10:26:43 +0200
From: Arnd Bergmann <arnd@...nel.org>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Re: add loongarch64 port

On Tue, Mar 29, 2022 at 10:12 AM 王洪亮 <wanghongliang@...ngson.cn> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> we have published 0001-add-loongarch64-port-v2.patch in
>
> https://github.com/loongson/musl/tree/loongarch-v1.0.
>
> The patch v2 fixed the issues pointed out in v1.
>
> have any other issues to modify?

I see you still refer to the system calls that I asked to be removed from
the kernel: clone() and the old stat() family (pre-statx). Please use
only the system calls that are actually supported in mainline kernels,
otherwise it does not work.

For the signal list, the stdint.h header, and the 'struct stat' and
'struct kstat'
definitions, I would expect that there is already an architecture-independent
definition in musl that you can use, as these should be the same for
all new architectures.

        Arnd