Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2022 04:29:25 +0000
From: naruto canada <narutocanada@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Big thanks to musl developers.

hi

Big thanks to musl developers. You guys have done a good job.
I've managed to port most of my desktop over to musl.
It is currently compiling itself within qemu :)
on x86_64 real machine :)
Once qemu is ported, the other targets are much easier.
It takes surprising little effort to port most packages.
It took me only about a week. Very little changes was needed.
I was only forced to upgrade a few packages.
The first time in 22 years,
that I was able to compile libc with -O0 and not -O2 :)
Thanks.