Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 17:47:37 -0400
From: Vince Fleming <vince@...a.io>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: dlopen() issue

Hi all;

I seem to be having a problem with dynamically loading a library.   It's
intermittent; it will succeed and work fine, then on the next run it'll
give "libaio: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory",
or "Dynamic loading not supported", which appear to come from dlerror() in
musl, not the application I'm porting to musl.

Has anyone else seen such behavior?

--
Vince Fleming
Director, Solutions & Services, WekaIO