Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2021 10:08:41 +0200
From: Szabolcs Nagy <nsz@...t70.net>
To: Minoo Parivash <mparivash@...ata.com>
Cc: "dsabogalcc@...il.com" <dsabogalcc@...il.com>,
	"eharvey@...technology.com" <eharvey@...technology.com>,
	Shannon Kuntz <skuntz@...ata.com>, Tim Dysart <tdysart@...ata.com>,
	musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: NOT support musl’s
 floating-point math library.

* Minoo Parivash <mparivash@...ata.com> [2021-08-27 19:53:07 +0000]:
> Hello Szabolcs, Daniel, Evan,
>

> We would appreciate it if you email us the following list:
>
>   *   MUSL’s Math library expected failures.
>   *   Unsupported  MUSL’s Math library floating-point.
>

> Please let us know if you have any questions.

you can send such questions to the musl mailing list
(added to cc).

there are some known libc-test math failures, and a
few functions with known large worst-case ulp errors.

some functions have large ulp errors only in non-nearest
rounding mode.

and there are several 128bit long double functions
without proper implementation (should e documented in
the source).

i don't know what you mean by unsupported floating-point.