Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 19:19:01 +0800 (GMT+08:00)
From: 翟小娟 <zhaixiaojuan@...ngson.cn>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Cc: 陈国祺 <chenguoqi@...ngson.cn>
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Port the new architecture loongarch64 to
 musl

The reason for the implementation in assembly  is because I am familiar with assembly myself. I think this shows the implementation logic and final purpose of the function more  clearly than the implementation in C language.

&gt; 发件人: "Ariadne Conill" <ariadne@...eferenced.org>
&gt; 发送时间: 2021-05-13 03:53:01 (星期四)
&gt; 收件人: musl@...ts.openwall.com
&gt; 抄送: "陈国祺" <chenguoqi@...ngson.cn>
&gt; 主题: Re: Re: Re: [musl] Port the new architecture loongarch64 to musl
&gt;
&gt; Hi,
&gt;