Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 17:30:05 +0800 (GMT+08:00)
From: 翟小娟 <zhaixiaojuan@...ngson.cn>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Cc: 陈国祺 <chenguoqi@...ngson.cn>
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Port the new architecture loongarch64 to musl

Hi,
We have ported the code of libucontext for loongarch64 architecture and can be obtained from https://github.com/loongson-community/libucontext
Currently qemu is still being tested, I will announce it as soon as it is completed.

Xiaojuan Zhai

&gt; 发件人: "Ariadne Conill" <ariadne@...eferenced.org>
&gt; 发送时间: 2021-05-08 15:49:50 (星期六)
&gt; 收件人: musl@...ts.openwall.com
&gt; 抄送: "陈国祺" <chenguoqi@...ngson.cn>
&gt; 主题: Re: Re: [musl] Port the new architecture loongarch64 to musl
&gt;
&gt; Hello,
&gt;