Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2021 19:03:20 +0000
From: Aodhnait Étaín <aodhneine@...tonmail.ch>
To: "musl@...ts.openwall.com" <musl@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Clang 10 errors during compiling musl 1.2.2

Hi,

I tried to cross-compile musl 1.2.2 for RISC-V using clang 10 on Alpine
Linux in WSL. Sadly, it did not work, and instead failed during compiling
src/complex/catan.c.

Linked below are output of configure and make, the preprocessed source
of catan.c and the run script.

Compilation log: http://0x0.st/-mux.log
Preprocessed source: http://0x0.st/-mu3.c
Associated run script: http://0x0.st/-muY.sh

I guess it has something to do with clang, so probably llvm-bugs would
be a more appropriate place to report it, but I'm still waiting for the
account registration confirmation on the llmv-project Bugzilla. So in
the meantime I decided to see if you peeps have any idea what's happening?

--aodhneine

Download attachment "publickey - aodhneine@...tonmail.ch - 0xC22A341F.asc" of type "application/pgp-keys" (1798 bytes)

Download attachment "signature.asc" of type "application/pgp-signature" (510 bytes)