Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2021 18:45:23 +0300
From: Yuriy Chernyshov <georgthegreat@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Typo in atexit.c (?)

As I see, this turned out to be a combination of a local patch applied to
atexit.c.

The patch introduces cleanup of additionally allocated fl chunks allocated
by calloc calls in __cxa_atexit.
I think I can upstream the patch upon a brief adaptation to match the
styleguide.

What do you think?

NB: I am not a subscriber of this list and would like to be cc'd with any