Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2020 23:24:34 -0800
From: Fangrui Song <i@...kray.me>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: mallocng notes

I studied mallocng a bit and wrote some notes about it:
https://gist.github.com/MaskRay/ac54b26d72452ac77ac578f2e625369f
Hope it can be useful to other interested readers.

`git log -S something` in the
https://github.com/richfelker/mallocng-draft repository helped me a
lot:) Anyhow, some things are still quite unclear to me, e.g. the
various counters (seq/bounces/unmap_seq) (according to the log, the
parameters are largely un-tuned).

It'd also nice if someone (maybe the author:)) can take some notes there
and contribute to https://wiki.musl-libc.org/ or
https://musl.libc.org/manual.html