Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 23:24:23 -0300
From: Érico Nogueira <ericonr@...root.org>
To: <musl@...ts.openwall.com>, <musl@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Re: qemu-user and musl

On Wed Oct 28, 2020 at 1:50 PM -03, Michael Forney wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to get various musl compatibility issues in qemu fixed
> upstream. Here are the issues I've encountered:

That's great!

Have you explored runtime differences between musl and glibc, as well?
We have a bug report [1] in Void for qemu-aarch64-static's behavior when
built with musl, where it seems unable to connect to the network.

>From the bug report:

  # ip address
  netlink receive error Message too long (90)

I haven't investigated the issue yet, but since you were talking about
qemu, I thought it would be a good opportunity to mention it.

- [1] https://github.com/void-linux/void-packages/issues/23557