Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2020 12:49:42 -0500
From: <sidneym@...eaurora.org>
To: "'Szabolcs Nagy'" <nsz@...t70.net>
Cc: "'Rich Felker'" <dalias@...c.org>,
	<musl@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: RE: Hexagon DSP support

Hexagon didn't have a_clz_64 implemented however I added this morning it and
noticed no differences.  I will update the patch with that routine included.

I did notice a compiler regression in how it compiled fma and have asked a
compiler person to take a look.  An older version of our internally
maintained compiler does produce the expected results for the values I used
but later versions do not.  Unfortunately changing optimization levels will
produce different results as well.

Thanks,