Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2020 00:03:12 +0000
From: Robert Skopalík <rs@...ome.cz>
To: "musl@...ts.openwall.com" <musl@...ts.openwall.com>
CC: Miroslav Němeček <mn@...ome.cz>
Subject: strtok

Hello,

we are working on an OS for a STM32 MCU. We like how the reentrancy is solved in musl, but ... when two (or more) userspace programs using a strtok function are run, there might be a collision (because strtok uses a static var to save the pointer). We did not find any redirection mechanism from strtok to strtok_r. How is it meant pls? We do not want to force the users to write strtok_r into a non-threaded user program.

Is there some solution to make it work right?

Thank you

RS