Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 12:15:13 -0500
From: <sidneym@...eaurora.org>
To: <musl@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: RE: [hexagon] testing updates

This isn't something I had understood very well.  Since Hexagon's unistd.h
defines __ARCH_WANT_TIME32_SYSCALLS then we are using the old ABI I believe.

At the moment I don't feel very strongly about maintaining this, that might
change the more I learn.  I'm looking at what it would take to migrate away
from this.

Thanks,