Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2020 11:05:36 -0500
From: <sidneym@...eaurora.org>
To: "'Rich Felker'" <dalias@...c.org>
Cc: <musl@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: RE: [hexagon] testing updates

The sem.h change shouldn't have been included in the patch.
The change of time_t from a 64 to 32 bit value changed the size of timespec
used in the pthread_cond and sem_timedwait

I pruned our original port, possibly too much in some cases, but in this
case I'd like some guidance since no other arch needed time_t as a 32-bit
type.   There is a large chunk of code compat/time32 which I have not tried
to use yet but I have a feeling I might need to.