Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2020 20:38:39 +0200
From: Markus Wichmann <nullplan@....net>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Cc: "Michael Kerrisk (man-pages)" <mtk.manpages@...il.com>
Subject: Re: Simple question regarding read-write locks precedence

On Tue, Mar 31, 2020 at 01:37:24PM -0400, Rich Felker wrote:
> I think that's pretty clearly just a mistake in the man page that
> should be reported. CC'ing.
>
> Rich

Well, nevermind. I just realized that I only checked my local manpages,
which are version 4.15, whereas the online version is 5.05, and the
online release no longer has a Bugs section, instead inlining the
information into the Description section. The only mention of writer
recursion in the online version is in the description of
PTHREAD_RWLOCK_PREFER_WRITER_NP. That also probably means to say reader.

Ciao,
Markus