Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2020 16:33:57 -0800
From: Simon <simonhf@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Bug report: Reproduction of seg fault caused by musl thread creation
 race condition

Hello! I recently had some C code which works normally with glibc but seg
faults sometimes with musl. I managed to reproduce the seg fault via
musl-gcc and Alpine Linux and document it here [1]. Seems to be some kind
of race condition, so hopefully you guys also get a seg fault when you
follow my reproduction steps. Hope this helps and looking forward to any
feedback or helping further if possible, Simon

P.S. musl newbie question: Why does my binary built on Alpine Linux report
a .so being loaded by ldd, but on Ubuntu the same binary is reported as
being static? Also, detail that here [1] too.

[1] https://gist.github.com/simonhf/6d8097f4d6caa572cc42354f494b20ef

Content of type "text/html" skipped