Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2019 14:42:11 -0400
From: Rich Felker <dalias@...c.org>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: pedantic conformance sys/socket.h

I just noticed that POSIX only reserves SO*, AF_*, PF_*, etc. for
sys/socket.h under the XSI option group. So it looks like the header
is highly nonconforming in baseline POSIX profile. Nobody seems to
care about this at present, but we should probably clarify the intent
here (with Austin Group) and plan to eventually fix it if this is
actually the standard's intent.

I came across this while working out how SO_RCVTIMEO etc. will be
updated for time64.