Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2019 13:36:49 +0000
From: "Poggiali, Antonio" <Antonio.Poggiali@...alogic.com>
To: "musl@...ts.openwall.com" <musl@...ts.openwall.com>
CC: "Malaguti, Filippo" <Filippo.Malaguti@...alogic.com>
Subject: pthread_getname_np implementation

Hello,

I've written the missing API pthread_getname_np for the latest version of the library.
 In attachment the patch to apply in on the master branch.

I'd really like to see it integrated in the next release.

Regards

Antonio Poggiali
R&D Senior SW Engineer Automation Products

[cid:image003.png@...4CACC.0F48DEC0]

Phone: +39 051 676 5613
Datalogic S.r.l.
via Lavino, 265
40050 Monte San Pietro - Bologna - Italy
antonio.poggiali@...alogic.com<mailto:antonio.poggiali@...alogic.com>  |  www.datalogic.com<http://www.datalogic.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE. This message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy all copies of the original message, including any and all attachments, and notify the sender immediately.

Content of type "text/html" skipped

Download attachment "image001.png" of type "image/png" (4840 bytes)

Download attachment "0001-Add-pthread_getname_np-API.patch" of type "application/octet-stream" (1975 bytes)