Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 13:28:35 +1100 (AEDT)
From: Damian McGuckin <damianm@....com.au>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: FE Exception triggered by comparison

On Wed, 27 Feb 2019, Rich Felker wrote:

>> Done. But the subroutine call is still hanging around. What am I
>> doing wrong.
>
> It's an old glibc, not an old gcc, causing this.

Don't worry. With MUSL's definitions, it is all in-line.

Not really interested in GLIBC. I was just reverting to vanilla stuff for
my testing in case I was doing stupid things with MUSL, ....

And Alexander was right, I was being stabbed in the back by GCC with its
use of UCOM... rather than COM.... That just added to my confusion. I also
move back and forth between Chapel and C/C++ which further scrambles the
thought processes.

All sorted. Thanks - Damian

Pacific Engineering Systems International, 277-279 Broadway, Glebe NSW 2037
Ph:+61-2-8571-0847 .. Fx:+61-2-9692-9623 | unsolicited email not wanted here
Views & opinions here are mine and not those of any past or present employer