Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2019 18:26:59 -0500
From: Morten Welinder <mwelinder@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Possible Mistype in exp.c

Is this code guaranteed to produced correctly-rounded results (like crlibm)?

I ask because having different machines produce different results is a
no-go for my use case.  The preferred way of solving that is
correctly-rounded results, but overriding libc's exp with a specific,
reasonable implementation isn't out of the question.

Also, what is the state of tests for the code?

Morten