Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2019 13:48:36 -0600
From: "A. Wilcox" <awilfox@...lielinux.org>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Re: Data structures defined by both linux and musl

On 01/18/19 10:50, Arnd Bergmann wrote:
> On Wed, 19 Dec 2018, Rich Felker wrote:
>>> The takeaway is that we probably need to add new definitions for
>>> flock64, statfs, stat, termios, {msg,sem,shm}{buf,info,id_ds}, ipc_perm,
>>
>> Not clear on how flock[64?] is affected.
>
> In my list, I had mentioned that the kernel's flock64 is different
> from musl's flock structure on sparc64 (which has an extra
> padding field) and on mips (I may have been mistaken there,
> only flock differs on mips32, flock64 is apparently fine).
>
> If we don't care about musl on sparc, there may be no need to
> do anything here.

We have a sparc64 port in progress for musl.  It's in the planning
stages, and the goal was to get something shipping in late 2019.

As usual, I guess we're going to be too little, too late.

--arw

--
A. Wilcox (awilfox)
Project Lead, Adélie Linux

Download attachment "signature.asc" of type "application/pgp-signature" (834 bytes)