Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2019 09:12:32 -0500
From: Rich Felker <dalias@...c.org>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: pthread_key_create bug?

On Mon, Jan 07, 2019 at 06:24:05AM -0600, A. Wilcox wrote:
> On 01/06/19 20:11, Rich Felker wrote:
> > See commit 84d061d5a31c9c773e29e1e2b1ffe8cb9557bc58.
>

> And when does 1.1.21 come out?  :)
>
> I ask since that's going to be hard to backport with the header file reorg.

It's not actually that hard, just takes some gratuitous conflict
resolution I think, but indeed it would be better not to have to. If
it's breaking any application code, a simpler mitigation would be just
nopping out the delete operation so keys don't get reused.

Let's do 1.1.21 though. I have more time this week and I have release
notes mostly prepared. Is there anything critical left to be done?