Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2019 08:43:32 +0100
From: "Daniel G." <audobra@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Elfutils and libargp issue with musl

Hello,

As part of my customized linux operating system, based in musl (1.1.20 git
source), I'm trying to build from source elfutils-0.174, but there is
configuration issue with a libargp dependency:

configure: WARNING: "libc does not have argp"
checking for argp_parse in -largp... no
configure: error: "no libargp found"

I would appreciate any information about:
- a reliable source for libargp (to build from source)
- or an alternative to elfutils
- other ideas.

Thank you in advance.