Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2018 07:24:31 -0700
From: Khem Raj <raj.khem@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: clang/musl/linux?

HI Jon

You can build a musl+clang SDK using yocto and then install it on a
linux/glibc host
see

https://himvis.com/clang-based-cross-sdk-with-openembedded-framework/

if you runinto issues let me know. If you want to use upcoming clang-7
use clang-7.0 branch of meta-clang repo. default on master is 6.0.1 as
of now.