Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 16:49:36 -0400
From: John Mudd <johnbmudd@...il.com>
To: musl <musl@...ts.openwall.com>
Cc: John Mudd <johnbmudd@...il.com>
Subject: ERROR: epoll_create1 failed: Function not implemented ?

I build a dynamically linked version of Postgres using musl. It's been
working well for years. I just built a new version and I'm getting the
following Postgres error on some machines. Any suggestions?

    ERROR:  epoll_create1 failed: Function not implemented

I build on 32-bit Linux Mint 18.3 Sylvia with 4.13.0-39-generic kernel.

It runs on some machines such as 64-bit Ubuntu with 4.4.0-121-generic
kernel. But fails on CentOS release 5.4 (Final) with 2.6.18-416.el5 #1 SMP
kernel.

My previous musl builds of Postgres run on all of my machines.

John

Content of type "text/html" skipped