Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2018 12:52:06 +1000
From: Patrick Oppenlander <patrick.oppenlander@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Some questions

Hi,

while working on another project I've been looking through quite a bit
of the musl code and have come up with a few minor questions I think
worth raising:

- Is there a way that spinlocks could be disabled or bypassed on
uniprocessor systems?

- sigisemptyset uses bss. Could be implemented in a similar fashion to
sigemptyset, save bss & would probably be faster.

- getcwd returned buffer size can be incorrect. If you call
getcwd(NULL, 1234) the returned buffer is sized to match the path
length but should be 1234 to be compatible with the glibc extension.

- Are there any plans to support static linking with LTO?

Thanks,

Patrick