Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2018 23:37:45 +0100
From: ardi <ardillasdelmonte@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com, jonathanchesterfield@...il.com
Subject: Re: Views on bare metal port

Hi,

I'm also in need of a libc whose syscall interface was easily
hook-able. Not knowing of any libc that has all the syscalls clearly
encapsulated (and encapsulated at the C level rather than at assembly
level), but considering the clean design of musl, I've chosen musl as
probably the best option. You can check the thread I started in the
list last Christmas: http://www.openwall.com/lists/musl/2017/12/21/3

ardi