Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 15:48:01 +0000
From: Nicholas Wilson <nicholas.wilson@...lvnc.com>
To: "musl@...ts.openwall.com" <musl@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: WebAssembly - working minimal support

Hi,

I send a message last week with some progress on WebAssembly support. I've done some more testing and fleshed it out a bit more.

Basically all the changes are nicely self-contained in arch/wasm, and src/internal/wasm.

I resolved the issue with mmap/sbrk as discussed last week, by adding mmap support and returning ENOSYS in sbrk.

The patch is 2000 lines, so rather than email it I've just pushed it to GitHub so it's visible.

My current progress is here: https://github.com/NWilson/musl/pull/1

It's not urgent to have Wasm merged, but I do want to publicise it so that others can use it, especially those working currently on the WebAssembly toolchain.

Nick