Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2017 03:50:48 +0100
From: "Jacob Thrane Lund" <tbk@...c.eu>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: cp437 issue with bad mapping at least for one char

Hi musl devs,

I experienced a test failing when building the latest version of gammu for Alpine Linux.

After reporting the issue to the gammu developer the reached conclusion was the issue is with musl -
https://github.com/gammu/gammu/issues/303#issuecomment-345258460

I have checked the log for https://git.musl-libc.org/cgit/musl/commit/src/locale/codepages.h and Rich Felker pushed a commit 8 days ago. As of yet I have not had the chance to verify if this also resolves this issue. Dealing with charsets at this level is for me totally new territory.

I was hoping you could confirm/deny if Rich’s commit indeed also resolves my issue?

Yours sincerely
Jacob aka TBK

Content of type "text/html" skipped