Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2017 18:43:27 -0500
From: "A. Wilcox" <awilfox@...lielinux.org>
To: cjwatson@...ian.org, musl@...ts.openwall.com, man-db-devel@...gnu.org
Subject: man-db 2.7.6.1: Test failures under musl libc

Hello,

We are creating a new Linux distribution based on the musl libc focused
on security and reliability.  As such, we run test suites for all of our
packaged software.  The man-db test suite seems to have numerous
failures due to musl's iconv(3) (or more specifically, iconv_open(3))
method not supporting //IGNORE suffixes for character sets.

Best,
--arw

--
A. Wilcox (awilfox)
Project Lead, Adélie Linux

View attachment "man-db-2.7.6.1-test-suite.log" of type "text/plain" (11597 bytes)

Download attachment "signature.asc" of type "application/pgp-signature" (820 bytes)