Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 19:14:58 -0400
From: Rich Felker <dalias@...c.org>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: uncommitted libc-test additions (?)

I found these in my local libc-test checkout. Some of them might have
been duplicated or superseded by other tests or committed at different
locations, but likely they were just overlooked:

src/common/utf8.c
src/functional/clocale_mbfuncs.c
src/regression/iconv-roundtrips.c
src/regression/uselocale-0.c

I also have a file called src/regression/malloc-brk-fail-under.c, but
it looks like work I started on a test related to malloc-brk-fail.c
and never finished.

utf8.c doesn't actually seem to be used by anything, and I don't
remember where it came from, but it should be useful for testing utf-8
related functionality.

Rich

View attachment "utf8.c" of type "text/plain" (508 bytes)

View attachment "clocale_mbfuncs.c" of type "text/plain" (3034 bytes)

View attachment "iconv-roundtrips.c" of type "text/plain" (1409 bytes)

View attachment "uselocale-0.c" of type "text/plain" (608 bytes)