Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2017 12:49:21 -0800
From: Alexey Neyman <stilor@....net>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Providing <sgidefs.h> for MIPS?

[Sorry for not CC'ing, Richard Felker - I am not subscribed to this
list, so I only saw your response on the website as you only replied to
the list]

Relaying one more response from GDB maintainers:

[[[[

  NB the published API set out by SGI is actually <sys/asm.h> [1][2][3]
rather than <sgidefs.h>, so if musl does the right thing via the former
header then I'll be happy to accept a patch to switch.  Otherwise I'll be
closing the bug as invalid.