Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2017 18:19:55 +0530
From: vlse <vlse@...ra.biz>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Informing about stale roadmap page in musl libc wiki

I want to inform to administrators that the Musl Libc Wiki Roadmap page is stale.
musl-libc-1.1.16 has been released but it shows an old date of Late July.

Also I would like to know tentative timeline for 1.2.0 release.
If predicting from old roadmap it should have been released by now.
Releases are running very late in schedule.

Thanks,

Veera
vlse
http://www.veera.biz