Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2016 13:11:51 +0000
From: Masanori Ogino <masanoriogino@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Re: Weekly Report of Porting musl to RISC-V Project #5

Hello, everyone.

At first, I'm so sorry for not finishing the project in this summer. It's
my fault.

When Rich had sent a mail asking the progress in July, I tried to send a
reply but it seems to be lost.
I had been in bad shape in this summer and autumn, but I'm getting better
little by little.

I failed to succeed the project, but I'd love to help the port even now, if
I can provide anything useful.

Again, I'm sorry for my inadequacy.

--
Masanori Ogino