Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2016 16:29:37 +0100
From: Szabolcs Nagy <nsz@...t70.net>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: cortex-m support?

* Rob Landley <rob@...dley.net> [2016-12-06 23:52:29 -0600]:
> Anyway, is there any interest in this? (Lemme rephrase that: the
> _industry_ is screaming for this, is there any interest on the part of
> musl?) I can try to hack something together from the old patch if so.
> (Or somebody who knows the arm instruction set better can do more than
> just "make the compile errors go away" :)

i think musl is interested in the asm fixes.

fdpic arm is interesting too but it would be better
if there was an abi spec (so there is no toolchain
compatibility issue).

i'm not sure if linux on cortex-m is really what the
industry wants.. i'd assume more cortex-m users would
want musl on baremetal or on custom rtos.