Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016 01:15:27 +0200
From: Szabolcs Nagy <nsz@...t70.net>
To: Andrei Pozolotin <andrei.pozolotin@...il.com>
Cc: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: musl ldd: swt build: Error relocating / symbol not found

* Andrei Pozolotin <andrei.pozolotin@...il.com> [2016-06-23 19:42:44 +0000]:
> b) while at the same time musl ldd reporting that library dependency
> tree is resolved with no error:
>
> lddtree /usr/lib/libswt-atk-gtk-4530.so

that's not musl's ldd, but scanelf from pax-utils

when debugging such a complicated setup the output
of tools that may use subtly different library paths
and symbol resolution logic is not very helpful.

ldd /usr/lib/libswt-gtk-4530.so
ldd /usr/lib/libswt-atk-gtk-4530.so

would be more interesting..

but even then we don't know what's going on
(if libswt-gtk-4530.so is dlopened with RTLD_LOCAL
then its libgobject dependency might not be visible
to libswt-atk-gtk-4530)