Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 21:38:17 +0200
From: Julien Ramseier <j.ramseier@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Issues when building libcxx libcxxabi with MUSL

Hi Zhao,

Not sure how you did build llvm-libcxx, but the only issue I encountered myself is
the use of PTHREAD_MUTEX_INITIALIZER in libcxx include/__mutex_base.
musl uses volatile types in its pthread_mutex_t struct and C++11 does not allow them
with constexpr member initializers. This rule has been relaxed in C++14.

Julien