Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 21:25:26 +0000
From: Jonathan Barronville <jonathan@...airlabs.com>
To: "musl@...ts.openwall.com" <musl@...ts.openwall.com>
Cc: "musl@...ts.openwall.com" <musl@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Re: Cross compilers ready for use

Hey, y'all. I just wanna apologize, because I just now discovered that after
the latest update, [my email client](https://nylas.com) added this new "email
tracking" feature and it was enabled by default. This is why some of y'all
might have noticed the tracking link at the bottom of my last email ... it
wasn't intentional! (I've disabled it now ... hopefully, it remains that way.)

\- Jonathan

—

Life is a game and we’re all just high density pixels.

On Jun 21 2016, at 5:07 pm, Jonathan Barronville
&lt;jonathan@...airlabs.com&gt; wrote:

> Interesting. Thank you, Matias!

> I'll definitely try it out when I have a moment.
>
> \- Jonathan
>
> —
>
> Life is a game and we’re all just high density pixels.
>

> On Jun 21 2016, at 2:42 pm, Matias A. Fonzo &lt;selk@...gora.org&gt; wrote:
>

>> Hello there,

>> I've published a set of (prebuilt) cross compilers based on musl, if
> you are interested:

>>   http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/dragora-users/2016-06/msg00010.html

>> Best regards,
> Matias

>> \--
> GPG pub ID = 0x3AAF1CEC203A99D5
> Key servers = hkps.pool.sks-keyservers.net - keys.gnupg.net
> Key fingerprint = 35BD B9D4 6B56 B5FA CB64 7C9B 3AAF 1CEC 203A 99D5

Content of type "text/html" skipped