Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016 13:27:04 -0400
From: Rich Felker <dalias@...c.org>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Cc: Jaydeep Patil <Jaydeep.Patil@...tec.com>
Subject: mips64/n32 struct termios

I noticed that the mips64/n32 versions of struct termios have omitted
the two speed_t fields at the end, which other archs (including mips)
all have. It's dubious whether these make sense or are useful for
anything, and I don't even recall the whole history of why we have
them, but as long as we do have them for all the other archs I kind of
think it makes sense to put them back for mips64/n32 in case we ever
need them for something (or for expansion) or want generic code to be
able to access them.

Was there a reason they were omitted in the new ports? Any objection
to adding them back?