Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 16:35:11 -0400
From: Rich Felker <dalias@...c.org>
To: Christopher Lane <lanechr@...il.com>
Cc: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Re: Proposed COPYRIGHT file changes to resolve "PD" issue

On Wed, Apr 13, 2016 at 12:57:06PM -0700, Christopher Lane wrote:
> Rich,
>
> Our lawyers just got back to me: looks good to us.  Thanks so much for all
> the time spent on this.

At one point you said you would check the list of contributors you
wanted to get clarification from. Does the list I put in the proposed
patch look complete to you? I tried to include port contributors who
wrote significant new stuff for these files but not anyone who just
made minor patches to existing files or just copied existing files
with minimal/no changes from an existing port.

Rich