Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2016 16:20:17 -0500
From: Bobby Bingham <koorogi@...rogi.info>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: [RFC] powerpc64 port

Here is the ppc64 (ELFv2 ABI) port that I've been working on.  I'd like
to start getting it reviewed.

Only 64bit long double is supported as ieee quad is not yet well-
supported by either clang or gcc on ppc64.  The ppc64 ELFv2 ABI
supports both little and big endian, though only little endian is in
common use.  I've made an effort to support both in this port, but I've
only tested little endian so far.

The first patch in the series adds support to the generic atomic code
for implementing the non-pointer 64bit atomics on top of 64bit ll/sc
primitives when available.  The second patch is the ppc64 port itself.