Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 14:16:29 -0700
From: Wink Saville <wink@...ille.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Cc: Ed Maste <emaste@...ebsd.org>
Subject: Re: musl licensing

As a data point, in android the file copyright header
(https://android.googlesource.com/platform/bionic/+/master/benchmarks/math_benchmark.cpp)
is 13-15 lines long depending on how you want to count it:

/*
* Copyright (C) 2013 The Android Open Source Project
*
*
* http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
*