Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2016 13:20:53 +1100
From: James B <jamesbond3142@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Problem with musl-gcc script. Is it bad installation?

On Sun, 6 Mar 2016 02:18:25 +0100
Szabolcs Nagy <nsz@...t70.net> wrote:

> gcc -m32 is a hack.. you will find more brokenness
> if you keep using it instead of using an i386
> cross toolchain.

I use this spec file running 32-bit musl on 64-bit env ... it seems to work for making simple binaries.
(PS: there are hardcoded paths there, I installed 32-bit musl to /usr/musl32).

cheers!

--
James B <jamesbond3142@...il.com>

Download attachment "musl-gcc.specs" of type "application/octet-stream" (693 bytes)