Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 23:32:34 -0500
From: James Marshall <jcmarsh@...ail.gwu.edu>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: sched_* implemented?

Hi,

I'm working on a realtime application and am trying to use musl. I would
like to call sched_setscheduler, but it looks like this is just a stub in
musl.

However,
http://nsz.repo.hu/git/?p=musl-tables;a=blob_plain;f=tab_posix.html;hb=HEAD
has it marked as implemented. Am I missing something? Is there a patch
available?

If there is not, any idea of how difficult it would be for me to add it in?
Or would I be better off using syscall directly instead?

Your help and time is appreciated.

Thanks,
James

Content of type "text/html" skipped