Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 21:37:41 +0300
From: Fiodar <fedor_qd@...l.ru>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: missing decription struct named FILE

How use FILE struct? How does it fields serve? Missing comments, google keep silence...
What I know  FILE is typedefed to struct _IO_FILE.
Also I recognize 3 pointers to function by they name: size_t (*read), size_t (*write), off_t (*seek). Thei points to functions named read, write an seek, isn't in? Can you give description these fields? I am working with musl libc 1.1.14 now

Stryzhniou Fiodar
Стрижнёв Федор