Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2016 19:34:18 +0000
From: Jeroen Ketema <jeroen@...eplay.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Copyright/license of libc-testsuite

Hi Rich,

Thanks for your quick reply. The modern test suite indeed looks very
nice. I'll give it a go.

Cheers,

  Jeroen

--
Jeroen Ketema
Senior Software Engineer, Compilers

This email and any attachments may contain confidential and /or privileged
information and is for use by the addressee only. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify Codeplay Software Ltd immediately and delete the
message from your computer. You may not copy or forward it,or use or disclose
its contents to any other person. Any views or other information in this message
which do not relate to our business are not authorized by Codeplay software Ltd,
nor does this message form part of any contract unless so stated.

As internet communications are capable of data corruption Codeplay Software Ltd
does not accept any responsibility for any changes made to this message after it
was sent. Please note that Codeplay Software Ltd does not accept any liability
or responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan any
attachments.

Company registered in England and Wales, number: 04567874
Registered office: 81 Linkfield Street, Redhill RH1 6BY