Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 16:46:03 -0500
From: Max Ruttenberg <mruttenberg@...technology.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: atomic primitives documentation

Hi all,

I'm trying to implement the atomic primitives but am finding the lack of
documentation (i.e. specifying what each one is supposed to do, which
argument is which, etc. ) a challenging obstacle. I've been googling around
and haven't found anything helpful. I could look at how it's used in the
source (that's what I've been doing so far) but it's cumbersome and I was
wondering if there was documentation somewhere that I just happen to be
missing.

Thanks,
Max

Content of type "text/html" skipped