Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 09:23:08 -0200
From: Alba Pompeo <albapompeo@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: musl & proprietary programs

'Morning developers,

As a user, my main issue with musl by far is the lack of ability to
run proprietary programs. Almost all software I need for work is
proprietary and I currently have to dual boot other operating system
just to run it, because there is no musl binary.

Is there any strategy to get musl to be more useful on proprietary
environments? Either partnerships with some companies to spread musl
or a compatibility mode that you can use when needed? This would be of
great help for those that unfortunately aren't on the ideal world
where every tool has the source available for you to compile.

Ciao.