Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 17:34:53 -0400
From: "Anthony G. Basile" <basile@...nsource.dyc.edu>
To: gentoo-musl@...ts.gentoo.org, musl@...ts.openwall.com,
 gentoo-hardened@...ts.gentoo.org
Subject: Release 20151015 of hardened amd64 Gentoo desktop with musl.

Hi everyone,

I'd like to announce that I just pushed out another release of my XFCE4
desktop system for amd64 built on Gentoo with musl.  You can get it at
http://releases.freeharbor.net.  The stock desktop comes with some 900
packages.  There are also an extra 5500 pre-compiled packages which you
can optionally install.

This release was built using our hardened gcc-4.9.3 compiler while the
previous was built using 4.8.5.

For comparative study, I also release nearly identical systems built
with glibc and uClibc.

--
Anthony G. Basile, Ph. D.
Chair of Information Technology